Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter

This Easter my cousin and her husband drove over from San Diego to spend the holiday with us.
I know babies don't really need Easter baskets, but I couldn't resist putting one together for him! 
Of course it didn't have any candy but I put a few toys, books and some bubbles in it.
Ryker with his Aunt Jess and Uncle Matt
The first of what I hope to be our traditional family Easter photos!
Cousins!
Our little boy is 7 months old now
He can sit up on his own
Hold his bottle (for the most part)
And he is reaching out and getting into anything he can get his hands on!  He isn't mobile yet but I know that day is coming soon so I am enjoying the days where  I can just sit him down and he stays there!
He also loves to swing in his new swing!
I can't believe how much bigger he looks from week to week.  What happened to my tiny little baby???

No comments:

Post a Comment