Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Trip to California

Here I am again playing catch up!  I would like to say I haven't had the time to post but I really have just been lazy!
Last month we took a trip up to Northern California to see John's family and friends.  There were still quite a few family members that had not met him so we had a little party so everyone could see our cute little man!
We got to spend part of the day in Napa.  I love it there!
Playing with Aunt Kristin and some cute puppies!
Ryker with his Mimi, mom, and aunts
John with his uncle Roger and friend Jerry
Everyone trying to get the baby to laugh for a picture!
Meeting cousin Tristan
Cousin Chris and his boys Kai and Cole.  I thought the sun coming through the window messed up the picture, but with a few teaks it turned out pretty cool!
Taking a rest on Mimi's shoulder
We also met up with John's best friend Doug, his wife Kellie and their two boys for lunch
Ryker is quite the traveler.  He already has two round-trip airplane rides under his belt!  He will be a pro at this whole air travel thing in no time!

1 comment:

  1. Ryker is simply BEYOND adorable!!!! What a precious family you have!!!

    ReplyDelete