Saturday, March 17, 2012

Visitors!

Since we have moved back to the US we have had several visitors!  Now, I am sure Ryker is really the reason, but it is nice to have friends and family come by every now and then.  Obviously it is easier to get to Arizona than it was to get to Japan!My dad and step-mom flew out here and spent some time in San Diego, then drove a few hours to our house.  I met up with them for two days in California because there really isn't a whole lot to do in this tiny town where we live!
I am always up for the short drive to San Diego.  It is beautiful!
We went to Balboa Park
And spent a little time on the swings, Ryker's new favorite thing!
And drove over to La Jolla to check out the beach.  It was chilly but it was fun to see a ton a sea lions!
Back in Yuma we went to a few parks, the Peanut Farm and the Territorial Prison.  I know, this place
is a blast!
That weekend we went to the air show in El Centro to see the Blue Angels. 
These are a couple of cool pics my dad took.
Ryker didn't last very long so we had to say our goodbyes and drive back right before the Blues flew.
We still had a great time seeing family which is always nice.
Ryker is now six months old!  I can't believe it!
He has almost mastered sitting up on his own and is eating solid foods. 
Right now his favorites are carrots, pears and prunes!
In just six more months he will be a year old.  I have to start some party planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment